Most people want to change something about themselves, but change can often feel daunting. It is my job to help you take back control and make the changes you want, so you can achieve your potential and enjoy life to the fullest.
Over the last 15 years, I’ve been privileged to help a lot of people with many different problems and challenges. I specialise in anxiety and confidence related issues (including panic attacks, phobias, social anxiety, general anxiety, exam nerves, insomnia, low self esteem / lack of confidence) as well as children’s issues.
I am passionate about my work and committed to enabling people overcome the difficulties they face and move forward in their lives. I have a genuine and caring nature, and I will listen, validate and support you without judging as you move towards your fullest potential.
I am a fully qualified Counsellor (Diploma in Integrative Counselling from Inter-Psyche College), Cognitive Hypnotherapist, and NLP Master Practitioner (trained by the internationally acclaimed Quest Institute) and Supervisor (National Council for Hypnotherapy).
I am a member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy and British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy who promote the highest standard of training and professional ethics amongst its members.
- Diploma in Integrative Counselling
- Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in Clinical Supervision
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma
- Diploma in Paediatric Hypnotherapy
- NLP Master Practitioner
Some Of The Training Courses I’ve Attended
- Risk Assessment
- Working with Troubled Teenagers
- Certificate in Advanced CBT
- Understanding Anxiety and Depression
- Science behind sleep
- Using Non Violent Communication
- Eating Disorders Masterclass
- Introduction to Compassion Based Therapy
- Hypnotension – Hypnotherapy and High Blood Pressure
- Working with Difficult Children
- Human Givens – understanding behaviour
- Train the Trainer
- Introduction to Play Therapy
- Helping children tell their story
- Casework Study
- Working with difference and Diversity
- Working with Metaphor
- Working with Bereavement